Interviewee “No Shows” is a serious issue being faced by all companies, especially now. After all the time and work has been put in to reviewing resumes, calling applicants, and setting up interviews, you get the dreaded email or call: my car won’t start, family emergency, sick or a 100 other seemingly fake excuses.
Below are a few ideas that may help:
- Develop relationships with candidates. Earn the trust of candidates by building a positive rapport and remaining in touch over longer periods of time.
- Do not exaggerate. Be honest while providing your company details.
- Understand why candidates are looking for a job change, their long-term career goals and determine if they are genuinely interested in the job.
- Remain in touch with the candidate on a periodic basis. This is a good way to get feedback if they are going to be a no-show candidate.
- Accept that the hiring market for good candidates is competitive and you will have no shows even if you follow all the best practices.
If the interviewing and recruiting has become a burden, let us at Tiger Labor & Staffing do the leg work and have a no-fee hire after 45 days of employment!
Call us today at (225) 275-8437 or click at www.Tigerlabor.com