Attention Tiger Labor & Staffing Clients and Employees,
As we receive more information regarding COVID-19, Tiger Labor is dedicated to taking proactive steps to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. I would like to go ahead and inform you of some strategies that we are taking to maintain business operations in a safe workplace.
We encourage all employees in house and or temp workers to stay home if they are sick. Please notify Tiger Labor immediately in the event that you have the following symptoms: cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, or experience shortness of breath.
We will clean and disinfect the following:
1. Conference rooms after each use.
2. The lobby starting At least 3xs a day (morning, afternoon, and closing)
3. Copy machine and work table
4. Desks and break area
5. Bathroom (morning and afternoon)
5. PPE upon distribution and receiving back
In order to limit the possible spread of the virus, we will be closing our lobby. Our new sign-in, dispatch, and application procedure will be:
• Employees will be called and scheduled for jobs by telephone the afternoon before.
• Employees will arrive at Tiger Labor 1 hour before job start time to receive work ticket and required PPE at front door.
• Instead of coming to register availability in person in the mornings, workers must call between 5:45 am and 6:15 am to inform Tiger Labor of their availability to work.
• Applicants seeking employment may send us their resume on our website at https://www.tigerlabor.com/application-form/ and will be contacted to complete registration if a position becomes available to them.
We will continue to monitor the situation moving forward and change our procedures as needed. Please stay tuned more information as this situation evolves and call our office at (225) 275-8437 if you need further information.
Tiger Labor & Staffing Management